Ladies if you was on a dating website how would you take this message?

Hey Avery you seem like a interesting girl I think it would be awesome to get to know you better.

PS your name makes me think of labels I work retail and have a lot of customers come in looking for those

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hey Avery you seem like a interesting girl I think it would be awesome to get to know you better". TOO FUCKING GENERIC MAN ^^ and you can bet your ass that she has about 55 other jokers, telling her that same generic line or something similar

Now Granted I've never used a dating site BUT I would come at her with a better opening message than that... Don't ask me what I would say exactly BECAUSE I make that shit up on the spot LOLOL

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Leave the second part out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you start with an actual question or comment that shows your interest in her instead of just saying she is interesting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i would save the second part for later on when you two get a bit more comfortable with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • On dating websites, your looks and race means a lot to ladies. Even if you sent a really nice message, she's not going to reply back unless you're at the top level of an attractive guy or a certain race (most preferably white).

0|0
    1|0