If there's a girl you like and she sort has feeling for you and you have loads for her how get there?

How would I manage to get a girl who I really like to like me more which could sucseful lay start a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Be kind to her, be the the man you would want your future daughter to date. Possibly get her flowers, and just tell her how you feel. Be friendly and do not rush things. Just make sure you both are on the same page so you aren't left in the dust in case she doesn't like you the way you like her. Just make sure you let your feelings for her known. If you end up in a relationship with her, do not ruin it and cheat on her. Make sure you guys will be happy together and share your feelings!

What Girls Said 2

• Compliments. Show you care. Flirt with her. Try to touch her like hug her, when you laugh touch her arm/shoulder etc. good luck! :)

• Do nice things for her, and show her how much you care about her.

What Guys Said 0