Do I text her again?

A girl I've been talking to for a while randomly read and never responded to one of my texts a couple days ago. Do I text her again? Or do I wait for her to text me?

• Text her
  • Wait for her to text you
  • I wanna see the votes

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what your last text was to her! If it was something she could not really reply to, then definitely text her again. If it was something she could have replied to, still not too big of a deal. It was only one text she never replied to. Message her and ask how she's doing, seem interested in her and her day. If she is interested she will reply. If not then it wasn't meant to be, that's all. Definitely message her though, she could be staring at her phone right now waiting for it to buzz!

What Girls Said 2

• There are NO rules, text her if you feel like it, if you don't, then don't! it's quite simple you're over thinking it a bit much. Obviously don't bombarded her phone with texts, but if you're thinking about her, might as well text her!

• Text her. It can't hurt. Maybe she's traveling or has a family issue. Good luck! Could you look at mine please (it's called "Based on his behavior, is he losing interest?" in the Relationships category. Thanks!)

What Guys Said 0