PLEASE HELP ME IM 14 AND HAVE NO IDEA?

ok so there is this guy who i like, and im preatty sure he likes me. he asked me out the other day and i said yes. so last night i couldnt talk to him ( we have talked every night beggining on Saturday night) so i said to him that i couldnt talk to him cause my phone got taken away. and then he me reomeved from snapchat!!! like what the actual fcuk!!! i was so upset, i have been starving myself so he thinks that im hot even tho he alreaddy says that im hot. so i haven't said anything about to him yet, i have texted him and he hasnet read it yet. so thats not the thing im worried about tho. i sent him a bra pic so im really scared that he will send it to a girl that i know, we go to differnt schools which is like 40 mins away but he knows some of my friends. so if he is upset at me he could of post it. it wasn't that much of a bad pic tho, it wasn't THAT slutty. am i just over reacting or what? please help me, im 14 and have no idea what to do!!! ok thanks so much xxxxx

Most Helpful Girl

• lawd😔😔😔
    We around the same age so ima explain this to you this easy way 😩
    IF that boy actually *likes* u then u dont have to go starve your self for him gurl😐
    He can be as cute as zac efron in his early 20 's
    He doesn't deserve u if he is shaping you😩
    And no matter how much u wanna send it to him and trust and believe i was tempted into doing the same thing but i thought about it 😩... back on track.. never send anymore. pics of u shirtless pants less whatever😘... u are beautiful and perfect and u were made like the way u are for a reason... baby girl im not thick but i savor that all the meat that should be in my ahh is in my lips and i savor that😘😚
    All im pretty much saying is.. don't let anyone especially a boy like him manipulate u into doing things that make u hesitate👍👍It's not ok.. he is putting u in a position that u aren't currently ready for😩
    Now that ur done reading this long ahh paragraph go eat 🍗🍗 And relax... but make sure to curse that boy df out next time u see him
    luv ya 😘😚😘😚😘

• awww thanks so much xx

What Guys Said 4

• Well to be honest, what you did isn't that bad... off you're picture got posted it wouldn't be the end of the life he he... when I was 12, I let my umm "freind" get me into taking off all my clothes infront of her... yea that might seem fun for the girl, but eversince then she has been making me do things I don't wasn't to do by threatening to bizy ask of the pictures, I know, you know, I was a complete moron for letting her take the... or even taking off my pants... I'm sorry I for relly off track pleas forgive me. This reminded me of that time with my 15yo neighbor. Oh and by the way I'm 14 and if you want to talk you can start a chat with tje some how on gag... you let more get this off my shoulders thank you so much. And good luck with life hehe.

• First world problems, don't panic.
    You say that your 14, so it's normal to have mistakes and regrets that you made while the teen brain is still developing.

From personal experience phone texting relationships by night don't last long and they aren't worth it. It ruined the relationship with one of my best friends.

• ok thanks, that helpgul :)

• Woah never do such a thing like staving yourself... I tried it once trying to lose weight, and I started feeling weak and lightheaded. I don't recommend doing such s thing bit I'm not your parents. So I can't tell what and what not to do.

• Calm down , you'll be fine if you just talk to him

What Girls Said 3

• First eat second you could charge him with child p*rn since that's technically what it is.

• is it, cause i was the one hwo sent it after i got peer presured into it lol

• Don't you dare lol any of this stuff. You could also get charged with distribution and production of said child p*rn even if you were pressured into it. This isn't a joke it's a felony. Treat it like one.

• first of all, stop starving yourself and depriving yourself of nourishment. sending him a bra pic was probably not the best idea considering your guys' history, but just calmed down, talk the situation over with him and you'll be fine. He should understand

• You're 14. Chill, mistakes happen. Even I did when I was 14. now I'm 15 tho :p