Is it normal to be 24 and not have any girl friends?

It's it weird not to have any girls who are friends? I'm 24 and don't have one girl i know that i could call and hang out with. i also have never had a girlfriend, does this mean neither will ever happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are 100% responsible for getting yourself opportunities to meet new people and to open yourself up to love so no it doesn't mean you'll never find a girlfriend just because you don't have female friends.

None of the guys I've ever dated were my friends. They were all guys I met along the way at random and through social settings. So it's not really a problem or anything if you don't have girl friends.

What Girls Said 1

• Fine now but the older you get the more "weirder" it'll seem and the more people will start to think there's something wrong with you... is there a reason you aren't pursuing women?

• I find it extremly difficult to start a conversation with a girl if I'm out and sober and don't really have any one I would try and "pursue" at the moment, the few times I've meet a girl I usually mess up the close , asking for her number or I just don't think there interested in me that way so I just don't pursue it further. How do you know if there interested?

What Guys Said 3

• i think the guy without a GF have one problem that's "i don't have any girlfriend" , but the guy with girlfriend has 1000 problems , so i suggest you be happy with how you are :)

• im 21 and have no gf... look man just find one and stick with it.. ul b alright

• it seems to be more common than we think