Guys, would you date a girl who had no friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would date a girl without friends. However, it depends on the reason she has no friends and if she was okay with me still living my life normally without making me feel guilty that I had friends.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I would as I do not have a lot of friends anymore as I have cut a lot of the old one's out of my life as they offered nothing worthwhile to my life.

As long as the woman is a good person and we get on really well then her not having any friends is not an issue for me as long as she respects the friendships I have and does not throw a temper tantrum should I decide to meet up with my few friends from time to time.

• The only reason is that my wife would object.

• Of course I would friends move all the time they get married and move and many times we lose contact

• Depends on why you have no friends. Are you too busy to have a social life? More of a homebody? Or are you just not likeable?

• Definitely not too busy I just am not that social. I moved away from the town I grew up in about 2 years ago (about an hour and a half drive away) and haven't really made an effort to make new friends since then. In the past I've enjoyed socialising with close friends but we have grown apart and live far away now.

• Well then I would, that's not a problem.

• Yes if I like her. But I'd find it a little odd but yes of course

Sometimes it's even better as she will give me a lot of attention vs a girl who's going out and busy with he friends

• Sure why not, I mean she is a good girl, So are you that girl? or that woman?

• Yes I am that girl :)

• I moved away from the town I grew up in about 2 years ago (about an hour and a half drive away) and haven't really made an effort to make new friends since then.

• Lol, So keep looking, You will have some new friends too. And there a lot of guys waiting for you😄

• I see no reason why not?

What Girls Said 0