Guys do you like it when girls take your stuff?

Like for example your jacket, shirt or hat? Do you find it cute? Or just plain annoying?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• only when i give them my permission

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• I must really really like you for you to take my hat. That's sort of off limits for me. My jacket... if you are cold fine, but other than that, pls don't take it!! My shirt or boxers.. sure.. I have no annoyances attached to that.

• I like it, If somegirls wear my clothes or take my stuff, I will feel lucky, I think if girls do this to me, is more than cute. I don't feel annoying unless she break my stuff. But It doesn't matter!

• Anything but hat. If a girl takes a guy's hat whilst he is wearing it he will feel really angry inside.

• I think it's hot when a girl wears my stuff

• I think it's cute.
    I would feel I don't know it's just adorable. Especially if she takes it then sits on your lap or hugs you. And maybe takes a picture of her in your clothes with you :)

• Cute, just do it when I'm in a good mood. :)

• Not really no

What Girls Said 0