Do black girls like white guys?

I am crushing so hard on a black girl, she is beautiful and has a fantastic personality but I am apprenshive to approach her as I hear black girls only like black men.

Should I pursue her?

Most Helpful Girl

• This girl does. And I know plenty of bwwm interracial relationships. So I say yes, go for it.

• How do you know? She looks down at the ground or looks away when I am near her and i have caught her looking at me but she never says anything.

• Awww that's cute, she doesn't have to be shy haha, I am so asking her out.

• Awesome. Come back and tell me how it goes!

What Girls Said 5

• Black girls like white guys and some don't.

• I know some who do. If you don't pursue her you'll miss ur chance.

• Go pursue her! Some black girls love white guys like me☺!

• Of courseeee, in my opinion I am attracted to any race, I can't speak for every black girl but I can definitely speak from my perspective.. Give it a try, you never know what can come out of it. I don't think skin nor ethnicity matters, depends on the type of girl you're dealing with. Try it out, speak to her, try to get to know her, it shouldn't be that bad at all.

• yes we do. we like men in general, you know, just like any other women on this planet. approach her. because she may think the same: "white guys don't like black girls , because I've never been approached by one"... you see?

What Guys Said 9

• some do some don't... so simple

• Oh hell yeah!

• I hope they do :)

• Where are ma turkish boyz... LOL!

• Go for it, you have nothing to loose.

• The black girl I used to date liked white guys. Go ahead and ask her out!

• Your odds aren't as good as if you where a black male. But it doesn't hurt to try.

• Pfft, bullshit, this might offend some, but I truly think black women PREFER white men over black men a lot of times, every dating site/app I've used, I've been approached by a plethora of black women.

• Of course they do.