Do you think it is lame to ask a girl out through text, or is it the norm for high schoolers?

How do most people ask someone out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it's the growing norm for high schoolers but I do think that talking to someone is the best way to ask someone out. a text leaves way too much space for confusion, misinformation, or misinterpretation that faces to face communication can avoid

• loved your answer! and i agree i am confused because there is this guy who i am friends with and kind of asked me out on a date through text (more like told me he wonna take me) and acted suprised when i was gonna say no, haha

What Guys Said 2

• yep, it's lame. how can you ask your Special Someone through text. get some guts and do something romantic.

• lck of confidence looks awful

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's a looooot better honestly. The pressure is lowered tremendously. Besides

http://imgur.com/IEzNHdj

• yes that's lame the guy doesn't care about you enough or is just too shy to ask you in person.
    give him encouragement to ask you in person

• People do ask others out though texts