How to get away with cheating on your boyfriend?

My boyfriend is an asshole. He is freaking heartless, and I know for a fact that he cheats on me. I love him very much and I do not want us to break up because I know I will never love someone as much as I love him. He has been very cruel towards me lately and I have been seeing this guy who is now falling in love with me and they probably know a lot of the same people, I don't want anything to do with this guy, how do I break it off and keep it hidden? Or is there absolutely no way?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are brave to admit that you love an "asshole" and that you will never love anyone as much as him.

You have low self esteem and you date at the level of your self esteem.

You should move on and experience life a little more before committing to someone that treats you as an option - he cheats, is cruel, and is heartless. He sounds like the catch of the century. He stays with you because he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and he knows you will still be there with your loving heart.

You have given yourself to someone who couldn't care less about what you think or feel.

MOVE ON, have some fun, and find someone who respects you for who you are and is willing to show you that by their actions. And no cheaters, no disrespect-ers, no heartless fools and no assholes need apply.

What Guys Said 11

• "I Know I will never love someone as much as I love him."

so you think you already maxed out your love bar before you even aged to 18?

bullshit.

this is so fucking simple its retarded lol.

• if he's an asshole why are you still with him then? LOL

• It sounds like your boyfriend and you are perfect for each-other assuming you betrayed him as you feel he betrayed you. I strongly doubt you love him more than you could love anyone else. Your emotions deceive you. It's probably best to let this relationship go assuming, of course, what you're saying is accurate.

• ... explain to me again why you don't want to break up with your "cruel" "freaking heartless" "asshole" boyfriend who cheats on you?

This other guy sounds like a better fit.

• That seems to friendly case to me by the way you should be with the guy who really love n respect you no matter you love him but a person like that will care for you n will have an importance about you 😊 and leave that cruel bastard who don't care about you😶

• you're not wise staying with someone who cheats on your (doesnt love or consider your well being) and you saying you love him but wanting to cheat and be with another guy isn't love for sure.

you're suppose to leave when someone cheats so it won't get messy. you're both weak, selfish and delusional about what you guys are.

• if you dont leave stupid ass people who abuse you, you'll stick around and become that assole conforming to the situation and evening out the playing field.

now you're gonna be the cheater cause you're cheated on, see how bad company ruins good character? you stick with someone who betters you.

you're weak and he's playing your ass. there's not LOVE on either side. just infatuation combined with low self esteem and weak due to emotional attachment created by sex and delusions. this is all your relationship is.

• If you feel like cheating is an option, this relationship should be over. End it.

• then break up with him?

• just die already. you will do a favor to him and humanity.

• really? why dont you just abandon him?

• This is such a retarded question... comes from a retarded girl

• You're in love with an asshole who cheats on you and you don't want to break up because you'll never love someone as much as you love the asshole?

This is why we say teenagers are stupid, by the way. And that y'all can't make good decisions.

What Girls Said 9

• If this other guy knows people, it is very possible out of revenge he will tell those people and it will get back to your boyfriend. I understand you love and care about your boyfriend but if you are speaking about him like you did by calling him an asshole for example, I do not think you should be with him. Usually people who are with someone do not call others names such as that. My opinion though.

• I know it's cliché, but you will find someone who you'll love more and treats you better, you're not even 18 so can't know any different. If you loved him as much as you claim, cheating wouldn't be on the cards at all so I know it's infatuation you're feeling, not true love. True love doesn't involve cheating or calling your partner an asshole. Leave him and move on. Cheating just makes things worse and he would leave you if he found out so what's the point?

• "My boyfriend is an asshole. He is freaking heartless, and I know for a fact that he cheats on me. "
    And you love this guy why?
    Just break up with him. Why even deal with it? You obviously don't love him , or you wouldn't want to cheat, and he's obviously an asshole.

• You're really naive. How can you love a guy who us an asshole, cheats on you, treats you badly, etc? Oh right, you're a teenager. Take off the rose coloured glasses, seriously. Dump this dude and go find a real man.

• Break up with him then

• Honestly. My husband doesn't have a high sex drive like mine so I have permission from him to cyber with two people of my choosing. I have rules such as no pictures with any identifying detail, no video things like that. If you really love him you wouldn't psychically cheat on him.

• http://i.imgur.com/0tHWHhz.gif

teenage love like yours = doomed to fail

• break up with him this relationship is not good and yeah it will hurt right now but in the long run it will save you from more hurt..

• WTF? R u trollin?
    No 1 is that niev?
    If soo get help