Guys, do you like girls with strong facial features?

Do you find girls with strong model-esque but still feminine facial features attractive.

Strong nose and chin/jaw as opposed to a button nose and little jaw definition?

High, prominent cheekbones as opposed to chubby cheeks or no definition?

I'm asking because I have strong features but seem to get a lot of male attention despite constantly hearing how guys like girls with soft features and button noses and the whole girl next door look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, guys are attracted more to strong features and know that if they are hot themselves than they have a chance to be with you. All other guys that are not hot looking still look your way but get away with saying I'd rather be with a girl for her mind. This isn't necessarily to put girls like you down, it's just a way for us less hot guys to cope with what we can get as a potential date.

What Guys Said 4

• Hell yeah!

Svetlana Kuznetsova is like my dream woman. link

• Its hard for me to choose the features I like. I usually fancy the 'cute' girls with soft features, but when it comes to sexual attraction I'm more into girls with stronger features, like you described.

• I think a lot of it depends on "how they're put together" *lol*

I mean I think Claudia Black is hot and she has STRONG features, but at the same time I love Allyson Hannigan (super soft features) but most of the women that you'd see in ELLE or on a runway have strong features and are gaunt, and that's just not attractive.

(I also think that Maya Rudolph goes back and forth betweens super sexy and ugly.)

• thats a hard question to answer for me. it's too difficult to just pick aspects of a face and decide whether it's attrative or not; it's how the pieces work together that make a face attractive.

Strong nose and chin/jaw can be better or worse than a button nose and little jaw definition. it's all relative.

What Girls Said 0