Does an average looking guy stand a chance with hot girls?

jyst wondering if i should even try

Most Helpful Girl

• I like how guys are trying to make it seem girls are shallow, when they pursue straight 10s and then bitch about the girls being just as shallow

• There are a lot of good looking guys out there who pursue average girls. Even good looking fit and built guys who pursue overweight girls. The only time I've seen hot girls go out with average guys or overweight guys is when the guys are rich. As simple as that.

• @SenNausicaa in my experience, men aren't any more likely to date an average looking girl than a woman is

• Maybe guys are getting more shallow in the younger generations. Most of my observation pool is late 20s to late 30s, I can't say I have exclusive info on everyone or even just that range though.

What Girls Said 12

• Shouldn't an average guy try to get with average girls? I mean, it's only fair...

• Depends way more on personality and compatibility :) at least it does for me. And if your personalities are on par and she's not superficial then there's a good chance it'll work out :) and hey maybe she won't think you're so "average"!

• Of course! Who decides you are average? lol you're just wasting your time, concentrating on your look. Enrich your soul. That is what you need.

• lol i don't know honestly i can't tell if i am hot or no! so i went with average

• You are hot, as long as you feel it :)
      Try your chance with the girl you like. You never know until you try.

• Of course. I actually prefer average, I have only dated one pretty boy.

• Yeah, I see ins of couples with uneven attractiveness levels. Also don't expect more out of your partner than why you expect of yourself

• Ofcourse. If you have a great personality. Girls are not that difficult actually if it's about appearance.

• Most hot girls i know all have average and even below average looking bfs. Beauty is really in the eye of the beholder and you will always be somebodys type.

• Sure he does. It happens all of the time. But I'm just curious, what's wrong with average looking girls? :)

• lol euh i happen to have a crush for a really hot girl average looking girls are fine

• Oh okay. So there's a specific girl in mind. Cool. I say give it a shot :) good luck!

• Of course! i personally would take average over exceptionally hot any day based on personality and our connection. Looks aren't what is important. And being average could make you more approachable and worth getting to know :)

• Yeah, why not? Maybe she'll think you're hot.

• If you have a good personality. A lot of hot girls probably are good with average guys.

• yeah, depends on ur relationship with girl and her type

What Guys Said 12

• depends on the hot girl basically... f she likes the "average" guy, then yeah

• Yes, he does especially if he has money and/or power.

• hell yeah bro, usually hot guys date girls who are "less attractive"
    and avg guys are with "Hot girls"
    thats how i see it going down, i also see a lot of beautiful couples but they have trouble lasting for some reason

• ok let me tell you a secret girls have literally no idea what they want or how attractive of a man will date them because even average girls can have sex with the best looking guys so it's possible to date a girl out of your league in most circumstances... unless of course you are in a ratio imbalanced place like a technical college

• hell yeah dude. hell to the yeah

• Oh definitley!
    I'm an avarage guy and I've had some stunning girlfriends before :)))

• @GirlsEatGirls sooo do I stand a chance? :o

• If he's rich and is popular or has status then yeah.

• Keep fooling yourself.

• @been_waiting Whether it's more reproductively advantageous or not, still makes it more shallow. I personally think men are more open minded when it comes to looking for a partner than a woman, hence less shallow but that's just me.

• Batemans principle.

• You just need to play your cards right

• Generally they don't

• It happen but for reason if are bad guy then of cource you will have smokin gf

If you are bald you should have money no another solution

• bro my hair is thick as fuck no problem and i am tall (6'3) and fit

• In reality no, unless you have money.