Girlfriend has hair on her butt?

i really like this girl and she's beautiful but she has hair on her ass and it's like seriously gross how can i kindly ask her to wax or remove it without offending her?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no nice way to say "Get your butt waxed". No matter how much you try to sugar-coat it, she will get offended or/and embarrassed. But...

You can be sneaky and get her a spa coupon, buy her a full body wax and they'll do everything. She'll be touched by your kindness and you'll be free from her grossness.

But this is only if you're willing to spend a bit of money. Is she worth it? That's pretty much the only way I can see you getting out of this ordeal unscathed. But you can only take the honest mans route and just tell her the truth, granted she'll be humiliated and maybe even pissed, but if she likes you enough, she'll remove the hair

• that is sneaky... hmmmm... i like how you think i think i'm going to see how much that is haha

• I think the "full body wax" ticket is a great idea, and buy something else, relationated with beauty. If not, I think she could easily feel offended.

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone has hair on their butt

• no but it's like serious... it is as thick as my leg hair which granted isn't really that thick but still noticeable and gross

• Just sake her to wax it or hint at it. But don't push her, just suggest it

• Offer to shave it for her. But make sure yours is shaved first. Otherwise that will seem really hypocritical

Also everyone has hair she just hasn't taken care of it

• never would i ever in my entire life offer to shave a girls butt

• also my ass has none or unnoticeable hair soooo... yeah...

• I would not accept that, that's scary.

• On her cheeks or within her crack? I would just ask her if she wouldn't mind shaving it or waxing.. Maybe she doesn't realize it. Even if I was embarassed Id still want to know so I could remove. I'd get over my embarassment eventually.

• Be honest about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, you ought to like the full package :p

• Where abouts on her butt?