Guys how would you react to your gf if she said she is pregnant?

Gf tells you she is pregnant with your baby

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll ask her what she wants to do and whatever is her choice I'll be with her on it. at every step I'll support her, Whether the baby is mine or not because right now she is MY girlfriend.

What Guys Said 7

• Depend on how serious we are or how long we have been together... If it was under 6 months, I would accept my responsibility for it, what ever she chooses, but I don't think I would try to stay romantically involved with her. But I also think it should be silly to not to have an abortion in that instance.

If it was more serious/ I actually saw a future with her anyway, maybe we have even talked about it, then I would accept whatever she wants and try to make it work with her

• Do you want to keep it? If you don't, I'll help pay for the abortion. Are we going ready to have this baby?

• My girlfriend is pregnant, a little over 3 months. At first i was shocked, and then i just got really really pissed, and now im more calm and worried. But we are giving it up for adoption cuz its too late to abort.

• Hope your not pressuring her

• @ajr92
      listen, if she wants to keep the baby and ruin her life she can go ahead but i won't help her with it so its ultimately her choice.

• Ah, so as well as being "really really pissed" soon after finding out, you aren't going to help her if she decides to keep him/her?

If my dad had gotten my mum pregnant and she wanted to keep me, and as a result of that he cut and run and refused to help her, I'd have found him by now and given him a good smack or two.

Seems you're still a boy and not a man. Good luck mate. Hope the adopting parents are good though, or if she does keep it herself then she finds someone better to support her in life.

• I would step up to the plate to take on my responsibility as soon to be father

• If we're both teens? I'd panic and pray the baby is not mine.

• Why if you guys dating and having sex your just to blame there is this thing called a condom you should own as a boy once you go sexually active or plan on going active

• If I would be sexually active I would always carry a condom, though they are not 100% reliable. They can rip and then one thing can lead to another. Once she's pregnant I can try to have a say in whether or not she keeps the baby, but in the end she's the one who carries it and makes the final decision. I'd have to accept my duties as a father even though I'm not ready to have a child, hence my opinion.

• I would immediately ask her what she wants to do

• the 9 month countdown to prepare begins

What Girls Said 0