Girls be honest. Have you ever dated a guy solely for his money?

Exactly what the title states ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• yes
    16% (5)4% (1)11% (6)Vote
  • no
    84% (27)0% (0)48% (27)Vote
  • I'm a guy
    0% (0)96% (23)41% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
17|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No. On contrary, I have rejected a guy for being rich.
    I have some weird... deal-breakers.

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• girls date me ONLY for my money... if you catch my drift...

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm a guy and i find this offensive

0|1
    0|0
    • I asked because many guys think girls do this. Very few actually do

• Show All
    • Isn't it funny how any girl who calls a guy out for generalizing women must be a feminist, and isn't it funnier that being called a feminist is regarded as an insult?

• Yes quite funny indeed

• I love how one guy said yes 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm sure they don't do it completely for the money but a large part of it is the money

0|0
    0|0
  • Bull

Shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • Believe what you will

• Show All
    • He may be more attractive but that doesn't mean girls date guys solely for money

• Haha that's not science its statistics get you Terminology game up.

What Girls Said 16

• No.

There was actually a guy who took interest in me about a year ago whose parents were filthy rich - billionaires as far as I know. A mutual friend of ours even jokingly urged me to give it a shot, but I wasn't interested in him before I knew he had money, and I wasn't going to change my mind just because I learned that he did.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. None of my boyfriends have ever had any money :p

1|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. Sounds boring.

1|0
    2|0
  • Nope.. I have dated 2 with money and I didn't realize their wealth until after we had been together a bit because outwardly they were simple guys that lived no different then me as middle class. And even if I did know I couldn't just for the money but there sure are some who would.

2|0
    0|0
  • I come from a family with a decent amount of money, not rich but definitely not hurting and my guy does not make near the amount of money i get to live on. it's been eight months and very happy. money is not important to me

2|0
    0|1
  • This was not a date. I met an elderly rich taiwanese man in the bus when i was a teen. He asked me out to eat KFC with him. Then he told me if he can come to look at my house!!! I told him, my mother would freak out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never and I would never do that. I just make my own money later. Why being dependent of the amount of money he has? I'd rather have somebody who makes me happy. Rich or poor.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend's 16 and in high school, so almost by definition he's basically penniless. He's the only one I've ever had. So no, I'm not exactly the gold digger type (I pay for our fast food joint "dates" as often as not, anyway)

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I dont want money, I want love

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!! Every guy I've dated has taken my money, the tables have turned

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , I haven't even dated anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shockingly no never. To be honest I never really dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • nt solely but i lik a guy dat can treat me xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i did prostitution as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but they just happened to have a great personality and respect for me that had money... I guess it's cause I have money so they know I'm not in it for that

0|0
    0|0