Do you judge people on their partners?

Would you judge someone based on their partner?
for example lets say if their partner was really hot would you assume they date only for looks, or if the partner was really ugly would you think they only dated for money or something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I would judge someone by who they going out with. Honestly, think about how the other person might feel, to the other person that person could be so emotionally attractive. Looks matter but looks fade

What Girls Said 11

• I don't really think about people's partners, lol. I just assume they're together because they like each other. Especially if I don't know much about them. I know people have judged me on my partner but I just ignore them.

• yeah i kinda hate people who judge someone based on who they are dating, i saw this girl who everyone considered "avg" but since her bf is a D1 soccer player they were all saying some gross things...

• I hate it too which is why I try not to pass judgment on who other people are dating. Some people have said I'm with my guy only because of his looks. Let's face it - he's hot. He has a good body and he could easily be a model. But there is so much more substance to him than just the way he looks and that's why I'm with him. Some people don't get it though, lol.

• Totally agree!
      and good catch!

• Sadly I do, but not generally for looks. It's usually due to attitude. I work in that device field and I usually get really nice (or at least treating my like an equal) guys and really horrible wife's. Ordering me around, talking down to me, and I see them doing the same to their husbands and chikdren. And I think to myself why would someone so nice be with someone so mean? I couldn't imagine acting like that to my guy or anyone else

• No. I know a lot of ugly guys who get beautiful girls because they have good personalities. And I know a lot of ugly girls who get doting and loving husbands because they are smart.

• no i don't like to judge people

• No. I know plenty of asshole me dating sweet women and plenty of asshole women saying sweet men. It's not the partners fault so why judge them?
    And if you're talking about looks; as long as they are attracted to eachother and love eachother it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

• Kind of. I don't judge solely on looks but the person in general. If you're with a loser I assume you have low self esteem or want someone you can control.

• I'm judged on my partner. I know that.

• Yes, its a reflection of yourself in them. if you see things you don't like, what is the point? physical flaws can be fixed but character flaws, not so much.

• NEVER DO THAT

• I think everyone judged people on their partners.

• oh goodness yeah a little. i mean i feel like you only date someone based on who you think you deserve... if you settle for less than i dont know i won't look down on you but if they aren't nice or even attractive in terms of their personality i guess i would judge you not look down on you though

What Guys Said 8

• While I may not care much for whom another person is seeing I wouldn't judge them based on that fact.

• If I see a girl with a douchebag, I think she's probably an idiot.

If I see a guy with an ugly/fat girl, I think he's a loser. Also if she is a slut.

• Yes, I judge someone by every choice he or she makes. But, I wouldn't assume anything on the basis of his or her partner's looks. I would have to know more facts.

• so lets say, one of the partners was considered promiscuous would you judge thinking the guy/girl with the promiscuous partner was stupid for dating her/him?

• Yes, I would judge that person negatively, if of course that allegation about his or her partner were true.

• no way

it's person is different than the other ;-)

• Guy, hot girl.
    Lucky guy.

• People can date who they please. It is not my business and do not care.

• nah not really

• When I see a couple all I wonder is how much does that women cost?

• haha! yeah...
      you would be surprised sometimes not much!

• After doing that would you date again?

• No i wouldn't date her again... i left her for a reason
      would i date in general again? i am kind of right now...