Is it crazy for me to like a much older guy?

He's 42 and I am 24, he looks and acts younger, has never been married. He looks 35ish. He's old but at least he doesn't have kids and I have a lot of mutual friends with him (I have many older friends because I graduated school young)

I thought he was younger at first, and we are talking, he kissed me, I like him... I always liked older men but this is a big gap! Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me assure you that you are very normal - so please do not think you have an issue. Many younger women, like me, want older men due to several factors. First it is that men their age are rarely very masculine and most women who desire older men want a STRONG male image. Second, older men simply are better lovers. They know more, last longer, and are far more patient and considerate. Last they are often at a stage in life where they can treat you like a princess and truly enjoy you;)) Honestly, my preference is older guys. So, You're not crazy. Trust me. I hope I answered your question (: Good Luck, Sweetheart!!!

What Guys Said 2

• Age is just a number. Don't let it stand in the way of your potential happiness.

• Date, don't marry: right now the age difference isn't a problem. It will be a big one in 20 years.

What Girls Said 1

• I have a crush on a 20 year old. No big deal at all. Your both adults too, so no problem :D