Is he cheating on me?

Ok so my boyfriend might be cheating on me. Because I have found a phone number and lipstick in his coat ( not mine) . I also know he always has an excuse to leave but there kinda strange and don't seem like him. If he is what should I do? I know that he used to cheat on girls in the past but he told me he doesn't do that any more. I am so very confused. Plzzzz help!

• Yes he is cheating
  • No he isn't cheating
  • I'm just crazy
  • Need more information
Every time we are together after a few minutes he gets a text then makes a excuse then runs out. Is that normal? We have been dating awhile. I thought that we were fine so I don't know what is changing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should talk to him, because at that age it's a little strange for him to be cheating on you like that/ have the lipstick of another girls in his jacket since it's not like he can go out to clubs or even really drive anywhere himself- maybe the lipstick was his moms or sisters- either what it's a bit strange, so It would probably be best to talk to/ask him about it.

• Ok but he is old enough to drive. He's 16 so I really don't know.

• It all does sound a bit strange so it probably would be best to ask him about it- it seems like that may be the only way for you to know.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 3

• Are you really 15? Not sure how many girls he could've possibly had before you to get such a bad rap. Maybe it's his mom's?

• Yes I am 15.

• i had a thing with a guy like this before we were gonna date but then he started having a thing with my ex girlfriend ahha

• YES DUH...

• He is Of course! Just leave him.

What Girls Said 1

• Once a Cheater, always a Cheater