Should I take it slow or follow my heart?

I got out of a year and a half long, traumatic relationship in December. During this time i was close with my friend and after I left my abusive ex, we started hanging out. Now, we are close, things are moving fast, I care for him deeply, and I'm stuck on what to do.

We're moving fast sexually too, which is hard because my last relationship made sex traumatic and scary for me. I feel like we could have sex tomorrow if we keep at this pace and I don't know what to do. I know he is a good person, truly cares for me, but at the same time i don't know if it's healthy for me to have sex or even care for anyone. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it slow, you do not know what is around the corner , but do fallow your heart, actualy do both, just do not be to speedy with things.
    there have been many times that my

emotions have got me in some pretty crazy situitions, just take that info and do with it what you will sister.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Talk it over with your friend. Share what your feeling. It probably would be a good idea to work up to full on intimacy, just so you're comfortable and not scared. Also your friend knowing these feelings your having will let him know that you need a little extra care.

• Follow your heart. If you feel comfortable having sex then go for it.