Does anyone else want to try this 36 question thing really bad?

Honestly I want to try it to see if it works, but I don't have anyone to try it with lol. I know there is an app and all, but I want to try it face to face.

www.nytimes.com/.../...7-big-wedding-or-small.html

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked that experiment, but not because of the romance, but the psychology. You don't have to be romantically interested to 'love' someone, love is more of a personal understanding of another person, and appreciating them as they are.

Towards the end of the experiment it leans towards a more personal, romantic tone I suppose, but the basis is really just building an understanding one another, as later stages choose topics more romantic and 'awkward'.

Most of the observations I could go on about are fairy obvious once pointed out, but still, an excellent experiment. It likely is more effective face to face though.

I suppose I would be willing to give it a shot to see how well it works.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, truth be told, the first time I saw this I thought this sounded awesome. I have nooooo idea how I'll ever get the nerve to ask I'm getting to know to do this though.

• I think it would be really interesting and fun to try. Would be hard if you weren't in the same room as your partner, but I guess a Skype call or something would work.

• That seems to be interesting I guess😊

What Girls Said 0