How do you know the difference between a girl who likes you and a girl who only likes your attention?

Phil Er fills her philter with filler (Filler)

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly just put your balls on the line. It's just a risk we take when dating. Good news is, the truth about these kinds is things usually come out pretty quickly.

But for reference- Someone who really cares about you will listen and not just speak.

• Sounds legit.

• Good God that whole first paragraph barely makes sense haha. I'm bad at typing on my phone.

• Hahah, I know the feeling. I think I read my own stuff a lot more critically than others' though. When someone else types I'm more likely to overlook minor errors and only notice the point being made.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop giving her attention and see if she is still interested on you.

• That makes sense. I just hate doing anything that feels manipulative to understand someone though. I guess deciding not to give someone attention can hardly be considered manipulative though.

• It's not... because you aren't try to manipulate to get a certain reaction, which is mean, but you're just seeing how she reacts.

• I s'pose. Thanks!

• @CommieDearest pretty much yeah

What Guys Said 1

• SIMPLE you accuse her of liking you AND judge her reaction "WORKS every time". Most girls that I knew/knew would either

1 Do a faint smile while slightly rolling their eyes

2 Try to deny it but I/you could tell that they were lying so I/you'd keep pushing it until they either admitted

3 Just simply say "NO" I don't in an assertive/serious manner. Sometimes they'll do that to SELL THEIR LIE/hide their feeling for you though. So just go with your instincts