How do you know the difference between a girl who likes you and a girl who only likes your attention?

Phil Er fills her philter with filler (Filler)

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly just put your balls on the line. It's just a risk we take when dating. Good news is, the truth about these kinds is things usually come out pretty quickly.

But for reference- Someone who really cares about you will listen and not just speak.

0|3
    0|0
    • Sounds legit.

• Good God that whole first paragraph barely makes sense haha. I'm bad at typing on my phone.

• Hahah, I know the feeling. I think I read my own stuff a lot more critically than others' though. When someone else types I'm more likely to overlook minor errors and only notice the point being made.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Stop giving her attention and see if she is still interested on you.

0|1
    0|0
    • That makes sense. I just hate doing anything that feels manipulative to understand someone though. I guess deciding not to give someone attention can hardly be considered manipulative though.

• It's not... because you aren't try to manipulate to get a certain reaction, which is mean, but you're just seeing how she reacts.

• I s'pose. Thanks!

• @CommieDearest pretty much yeah

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• SIMPLE you accuse her of liking you AND judge her reaction "WORKS every time". Most girls that I knew/knew would either

1 Do a faint smile while slightly rolling their eyes

2 Try to deny it but I/you could tell that they were lying so I/you'd keep pushing it until they either admitted

3 Just simply say "NO" I don't in an assertive/serious manner. Sometimes they'll do that to SELL THEIR LIE/hide their feeling for you though. So just go with your instincts

0|0
    0|0