I'm scared. URGENT HELP PLEASE > <

unknowingly, my boyfriend's been giving me a lot of pressure about wanting me to be 'his' forever, and talked a lot about our future...

yes, I love him and I'll never want him to suffer cause of me. but how will I ever know if he's 'the one' I'd want to spend the rest of my life with? I told him I'll never be sure of what's to come in the future ...and yet, he keeps on telling me his life will be nothing without me, and the fact he's willing to sacrifice his all just for me. he was so serious ...

how should I respond him? what should I do? I'm really scared...

he really is a good guy, and I really don't wanna hurt him...

please help ! :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Its your life. if you love him, then good, but you don't have to move any faster than you want too. If you feel pressured, tell him that. Tell him that you like the way things are now. Just because he's ready to settle down doesn't mean you are ready as well. Do what's best for you, whatever you choose, he will have to respect that, if not then he was not the right one for you.

What Guys Said 1

• You seem mature for your years. So, I'll reply accordingly.

You will know, beyond any shadow of doubt, when Mr. Right comes along. My wife and I had a 'love at first sight' experience -- both of us. We almost immediately knew that we'd marry. We've been married for 21 years. Between us we have 5 marriages, including our own. We've both been around the block, so to speak.

He's also (trying to) manipulate you. Don't fall for it. He needs more ... experience to grow up and know what life is all about.

But then, I don't know all of the circumstances or people involved. I may be out in left field.

That's my $0.02.

I'd like to follow this. Would you 'friend' me?

Ted

What Girls Said 1

• I'd never agree to stay with a guy who would pressure me into a big decision like that. If he really wants you to stay with him, he should be respectful and patient. If you haven't been together very long, I'd be vary, vary wary. Be sure to take your time and don't rush into anything, especially since he's making you uncomfortable. I'd just tell him how you feel, and if he keeps pressuring you, it may be time to find someone new who will respect your feelings.