Ladies what is the best way to ask you out (on a date)? What are some of the more creative things you have heard?

Haven't been on a date in a couple of years and I have never initiated a date ever so I need serious help. I feel like a loser for not knowing how to do this, any tips or ideas would be helpful. I'd appreciate it :)

What if you dont know if they are single or not? I dont want to be a creeper im trying my best to not be awkward i was a hermit for years so this is hard for me. I can get their attention and say hi but when it comes to numbers or dates i am a pussy too scared to ask basically. Keep in mind they tend to be strangers or acquaintances.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be straight, try not to look too anxious or desperate and ask the girl if she would go out with you. There is no better way than being yourself.

What Guys Said 0