Asking for sexy pics... automatic douche bag?

If a guy asks you for a sexy pic but you tell him that you're not comfortable with it and he asks you again a couple days later but negotiates that this time he just wants a bikini pic... would you say this makes him a pushy douche bag or just normal guy behavior, might not be anything to worry about?

• Normal guy
  • Pushy douche bag

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like an authentic douchebag!

• Too bad you can up-vote only once, because when I'm done with you, you'd be wearing gold plated diapers.

P. S. Never question Bruce Dickinson!

• @nobuttonstopush ; what lol?

What Guys Said 6

• Ah he is normal.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    A normal douche bag (creep remix)

• don't know if pushy douchebag, or pushy dumbass. could be either.

• Lol see that's what I thought!

• yes... a normal guy would nevr ask for sexy pics of some random girl

• Send sexy pics?

• You can tell one someone is a pushy douche bag when they are being a pushy douche bag, sometime a normal guy just want to to see a picture of you.

• I have done that tons of time, the trick is never to give in otherwise you will be labelled as a ##### and who knows what mayhappen to that picture when its put online.

• Why? We're all on here to meet new/interesting people? Up to us what we share?

What Girls Said 7

• Pushy. If her really wants to get to know you then he doesn't need sexy pics, he would just need to spend time with you

• Pushy douche bag. Don't waste your time. It's for his ego and he'll never talk to you again or the only reason he'll talk to you is for a dirty chat.

• Hmm... Yes it does... Why are you being lenient on him?

• I'm not trying to be lenient with him it's just if you saw/talked to him you would never perceive him to be that type. It sounds a little naive and I'm not a naive person but I just wanted to know whether or not I'm overreacting. Intimacy is a huge deal to me and so I can be a little over sensitive about it at times.

• Hell no. You're not being sensitivve. He pretty much trapped you with his innocent image impressed on you.

• ya same thing happened to me.. dont fall for it !! i wish i had posted a question like you !! dont do it !!

• I don't see how this is up for negotiation, unless you wanted one yourself.

• It's not up for negotiation? He tried to neg, not me. And as for posting it here, I just wanted opinions. Even if everyone told me to send the pic that sure as hell wouldn't make me do it.

• Ohh okay :) I agree. I think once someone says they're not comfortable with something, you should just back off. Anything else is just off-putting and slightly irritating.

• Same here, he's clearly not someone worth talking to. Don't let him play games with you.

• Seems like a normal guy who wants to see hot girls... but he also has the internet haha. If thats all it seems like he wants then he doesn't seem like a keeper. Also tell him to fuck off and go look at p*rn like a normal dude.

• It's sad when "the norm" Is for guys to watch p*rn instead of, ya know, being able to keep their stiffies pointed in the direction of 1 woman.

• I watch p*rn all the time. I'm not offended if my boyfriend were too. I understand he has a high sex drive. I'd rather him watch that or fantasize about me!

• never give.. he can blackmail you in future !! tell others ur a slut. happened to me.. dont fall for it

• Do you know him or did you meet him online?