I get really pissed that my boyfriend likes other girls on instagram?

He follows a particular girl and others he call them hot, sexy , attractive...

I told him how I feel he says its not a big deal.

I don't care if its a guy thing or whatever... etc etc.

Plus the girls he likes are very stunning and I know for a fact I'm just average.. Apparently that's how I'm feeling...

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you take insta... too seriously? ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I understand why you're feeling that way. I'd leave a girl that did that lol.

• 0|0
  • Hm, make a really nice instagram picture of yourself and put a meme on it ''Don't cha think your girlfriend is hot like me?''

What Girls Said 3

• Along with what 'How I'm feeling' here, dear, you also should be 'Feeling' that you are Not on his list of top priorities nor are you someone he considers Exclusive in a Real Relationship, which is obvious to me, should be even more 'Obvious' to you, that he is Not ready nor raring to Commit himself to you with his eyes Only for-----How I feel.
    He doesn't give rat's behind that you are hurt, feeling disgraced. He is slapping you in the face, leaving egg all over this, and it will just continue, no matter what clucking you do. You need to sit down with this cocky rooster and get on the same page. This will only go down more a beaten beauty path and end up War of the Roses, where you both end up going in separate directions.
    Good luck. xx

• Go ahead and follow cute guys too. Let's see if he'll get pissed..

• Hmm i could see how that would get ya upset. Drama gotta love it lol. but be confide in yourself I'm sure you're a pretty girl dont trip over the fact that your bf is blinded by eye candy. i guess you could calk him out on it. I think if he cares about you he would prefer to gaze at you instead.