Boyfriend asked if he could grab my butt?

On Valentine's day we made out pretty heavily and he was rubbing my breasts and moaning. I was hoping we would take it to another level today but it seemed like he was tired after a day at uni and all he did was asked if he could grab my butt in the car and then we kissed for only a short moment and said our goodbyes. I thought guys would usually take things further so why didn't he?

He also knows that my sisters and parents are quite protective of me

Most Helpful Guy

• i think thats a pretty good sign, that he´s serious about you. i think it´s sweet of him to ask for it ^^

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure He wants to. He just doesn't want to cross any lines. If you want him to, you need to let him know you won't slap and hate him if he does

• Personally I would've just grabbed it.. but since he's asking them he's clearly afraid to cross the line with you right now. If you want him to cross the line then you should be the one to try and take it further to show him that it's ok.

• He was afraid of offending you. Did you say yes to his request?

• yes I let him :P
      He has been saying that he likes my butt hahaha and i did tell him before that they are free for grabs anytime

What Girls Said 2

• Who asks if they can grab your butt? Talk about killing the moment. Um maybe he wants to take it slow.

• He is trying to be respectful and unsure of his boundaries. You need to tell him that you are ready for the next step.