Is 3'3 too short?

I just want an honest answer I won't get offended. I'm in a wheelchair as well as 3'3 would that ever out you off dating a girl/boy that height or just getting to know a girl/boy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I have to be brutally honest: Yes, it's too short.

I feel bad for even saying that... but I'm a 6'2 guy... it would be too much of an extreme difference. I'm sorry.

• Well obiously 3.3 is very short but I wouldn't consider any height to be too short.
    You never know a 6:7 guy might fall in love with you and height can't deny the feeling of love.

• [Honestly] It's very short. Sorry to say that but it's your major disability.
    Remember: Don't lose your faith, there ARE guys who'd accept you.

• Dating, yes, but no reason we can't get to know each other and be friends.

• For me it would be really difficult to date a wheelchair held (not sure what to call it) girl. I like doing physical things like fishing, hiking, kayaking, and just outdoor things. If its possible for you to walk then yeah the height alone doesn't matter.

• It wouldn't put me off, except I live in an old apartment building that is NOT wheelchair accessible :(

• Yes that is really really short

• Yeah it is but big personality too haha but thanks for being honest

• Don't take it personal but I never seen or heard about someone your height till this day

• It's fine I never do anyway but just to let you know their are people that are a lot shorter than me :)

• Depends on how tall our kids would be.

• If the people had kids they would be fine they wouldn't have the conditions they would just be a carrier if the condition thanks for being honest :)

• For Me, it's Fine

What Girls Said 7

• Hi, Taraborelli1997... If there is someone special out there who would get to know the real you and learn to love you Unconditionally, no matter what your height, wheelchair or not, then he would be the One who would be Worth You Yourself------Getting to know.
    Good luck and blessings for 2015. xx

• No :D not at all! I think that people in a wheelchair are lucky because they get to sit everywhere they go and tbh I think they have really interesting lives and are really fun to get to know. You might have trouble finding someone that is open minded about this, but that just means less heart break for you :D

• Awe thanks that's very true :)

• Oh. Well, yeah I guess that would suck big time.

• Awe thanks xD

• I wouldn't mind getting to know you or another individual and become friends.

• Hum your perfect try bottom thunk shouting because you look gorge

• dating would be awkward.

• I first thought this was a penis length question but you look like a funny lady so I think you will get lucky and find someone who thinks small and wants a girl they can throw like a ball! Good luck...

• I'm 5'11 so 3'3 would be an insane difference. I could not date a guy that height. I could also probably not date a wheelchair bound guy unless he became that way after we started dating