What do u do if ur fam and friends makes u feel u can do better than the person that ur considering as a lover?

If the personal makes u feel good, secure and loved... But fam and friends think u can do better...

Most Helpful Girl

• That's their opinion at the end of the day I respect them but if he treats me right and are inlove with each other. I wouldn't leave him until he done wrong by me and I would tell my family. Besides they can only judge what we would allow them to see :)

What Girls Said 3

• probably stop bringing him around, end up spending less time with family and friends. I don't put down the people my friends date so I would probably question out friendship if they did that to me without giving me a good reason for it.

• You are never going to make everyone happy. Unless they have some really legitimate concerns ignore them and follow your heart. You'll never find happiness letting others live your life for you.

• If I really liked the person I wouldn't care what others say

What Guys Said 1