Is 3 weeks enough space?

I dated a girl a little over a month. We had 5-6 dates. She was definitely into me. Compliment me sometimes, initiate contact sometimes, double text sometimes, and would randomly ask what I was up to even if she was out with friends. Last two dates I made the moves. She went along with it and enjoyed it. She told me the first time she wanted to wait for sex. She was smiling and laughing the whole night. The second time around i asked again.. which I shouldn't have.. but we were all over each other. She said she wanted to wait with a guilty look. I told her i was sorry and would wait. She said she was sorry and i told her not to be and she jumped on me and was all over me for the rest of the night. Two days later she sent me a text stating she wasn't ready for a relationship. She said I was awesome but couldn't handle this. She later opened up and said she was scared and felt like she didn't know me well enough to like me like I liked her. It's been almost 3 weeks since we spoke. I realized I may have pushed her indirectly. She hasn't deleted me on social media. Is 3 weeks enough space to contact her again?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Give it time bro. But don't count on it. Try to move on and see other girls, if she comes back then great, if she doesn't you don't wanna waste your time on her, life's too short for that. Start seeing other people, there are nicer girls out there.