Omg, did I just ruin everything?

On Sunday, I told this guy I'm in love with that I am in love with him, he responded with that he has feelings for me too, but he doesn't believe in relationships. We are also very close friends and we usually hook up if we spend the night. So what we came to was that he didn't feel like we needed to change anything, and that even though I was the best girl he'd been with (so he said), he coudn't define what was between us. We finished the conversation with him saying he wouldn't be jealous if I hooked up with someone else.
So the next day I went out to drink, got too drunk and sent him loads of texts saying "I looove you. I love you really :)" and called him many times. He responded with "Please stop calling, I'm trying to sleeeep, got work in 2 hours!!"

So the next day he called me twice, but I didn't dare to pick up. He called again the next day and said "I just want an explanation, it must have come from somewhere." When I told him I was just drunk and didn't mean it he went like "Ahh, okay." And we haven't spoken since.

Did I mess up everything? Did I mess up the friendship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey, I need to first ask are you willing a friends with Benifits? If you everything is "fine" I guess, if you can even describe it in that way. If you actually want to relationship with this boy, it's not gonna happens with a guy like him. He clearly said he "doesn't do relationships". That is pretty much saying he just wants you to have sex, that's it. But if that's what you want also that's fine, but if you want more then that, make it clea and if she doesn't want a relationship, move on from his pathetic ass.

What Guys Said 3

• You didn't ruin anything.

It's not going anywhere, nothing you do or say changes that.

• No you didn't mess things up, he will still keep using you for sex.

• It'll take time to mend things but it might just turn out ok

What Girls Said 1

• i don't know !!! but i hope u didn't , but somehow it is not your fault , i mean he knew you feelings before