Do kisses have different meanings? for guys please

like when you kiss a girl do different kisses have different meanings? like on the neck, lips, cheek, forehead,...?

Most Helpful Guy

• The things I think when I kiss a girl:

Lips - regular : "Hi hun, I'm glad your hear"

Lips - sexual : "I understand you want sex, and yes I'm in the mood too"

Forhead - regular: "I adore you and don't want to lose you"

Neck - regular: "I like where this is going, and I'm into you... But I wanna take it slow"

Ears - regular: "Im horny and I'm a ready to go.. You, me, bed, now?"

Etc... It really depends on the guy ^_^

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• Totally! It even depends whether you live on the east or west coast. On the west coast, guys who know girls well will kiss them on the cheek - this is the same as a hug!

For your boyfriend... the other guys nailed it (so to speak). If I want to get a woman hot, I'll move from her lips to her neck and take it from there...

• Yeah of course they do. I mean a mouth and an ear are not the same body part, so of course they mean different things...

• On certain occations I notice I kiss a certain way. This is not all the time though:

Neck: I'm up for sex, but just doing this is fine for now.

Lips: Simply, I love you.

Cheek: Sweetie, you're just too damn cute.

Forehead: You've had a rough day, and I want you to know it's going to be okay.

But like I said, not all the time. But under those situations I notice I kiss that way.

• Anything not on the lips is still a sign of affection in a romantic way (unless it is a family member) and these kisses are usually leading up to the full lip kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• i know this is for guys, but I can kind of speak on my bf's behalf -

he kisses my

ears - when he's horny

neck - when he's being romantic

forehead - when I'm sad, or falling asleep

lips - everything (sex, hello, goodbye, I love you, thank you, you're beautiful, I want you lol everything)

hand - when I'm mad at him and he's trying to suck up

cheek - when he goes for my lips and I turn and give him the cheek lol (when I'm mad)