Do guys approach sky girls?

I am a very shy girl, and I am wondering if guys approach obvously shy girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are scary as fuck. Approaching them is the most nerve racking thing a male can do. I would rather be thrown in a ring with George St. Pierre.

The thought of all the horrible things that could happen if the female is a feminist psychopath is to much to handle. I don't want to be falsely accused of rape or sexual assault as a means of punishment, just for saying hi. I don't want to be shamed for trying to be human with slanderous remarks (like scum or creep) in loud attempts to embarrass me publicly.
    Feminist have ruined the male female dynamic with all their hyper nonsense and false propaganda.

What Guys Said 4

• Only if you seem to be "approachable" and not the sort that'll be annoyed by people talking to you.

I'm learning that fine line myself.

• Yes I would approach but if she did not put in equal effort to hold conversation I would move on

• What's a sky girl? I am guessing you meant shy girl based off in your description saying shy girl two times. Yeah my gf is shy

• Sky girls? You mean pilot girls? :-P

What Girls Said 0