Girls: Do you expect a kiss on the first date?

And if the guy doesn't make a move to kiss, is that a deal breaker for a second date?

• Yes, I expect it
  • No I don't

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really been on a true date, but no, I wouldn't expect it. Especially if I've just gotten to know the guy.
    I would only half expect it if I already knew the guy and we've already talked about stuff like that.

What Girls Said 7

• If the date went great I wouldn't mind kissing on the first date, but if not I wouldn't consider it as a deal breaker either.

• If the date went well don't kiss on the lips maybe the hand or the cheek be a littke old fashion. On the second date again if went well maybe ask if you can kiss.

• No o think a lot of people DONT kiss on the first date

• It depends on how long I knew them beforehand - if I just met the guy briefly then I'd just want a hug. but if we had already been flirting for a while then I would want/expect a single kiss that slightly lingers. But no kiss would not be a deal breaker for the second date - being kissed when you dont want one is worse/awkward.

• On the first date I'm nowhere near ready for a kiss. A hug maybe.

• A hug on the first date is fine; a kiss is presumptuous.

• If the date went well, maybe just a peck or something. lol

What Guys Said 0