Would you still date a girl with a anxiety problems?

I had a trauma, and you'd noticed i have a difficulty to breath, i'm totally normal, i act normal, but i breath hard sometimes, or too quickly. And i wanna date a guy but i'm afraid he'll freak out. There's no way i'm gon tell him about my trauma, only that i have anxiety.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be willing if I really liked her. I would want to get to a point where she's so comfortable with me she's not afraid to say why the anxiety started. I would everything I could to help her. As long as she's not constantly taking out her problems on me and is only seeking comfort or help I'm fine.

• what if she doesn't wanna tell you the cause?

• I'd reassure her that there was no judgement and let her know she can tell me when she's ready. I'd also tell her I want to know everything about her good and bad. And that I would love to help her with it and if it was a burden I could help her with it. I'd let her know I'm there for her and only want to make her happy. If that means not telling me that's okay but I will always be ready for her to share that with me if she wants.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes i am disabled cause one of my illnesses is severe anxiety

i been on medications for many years so yes i would date a girl with similar

emotional concerns :-)))

• I LUV u! 💏
    I LUV to help cuties who are going through tough times so count meh in! I have lotsa LUV in ma heart rdy to give out to any broken hearts and dmg hearts 😅

• Yes, I know all about having anxiety and I'd like to think that I could make it better.

• I have anxiety too, I'd be happy because she'd understand me.

What Girls Said 2

• I have seen guys date girls with severe anxiety. I don't think most guys would freak out if a girl they like had anxiety.

• I'm sure they would. You can't help it. I've seen guys who dated girls with anxiety problems and even trauma too so don't worry because it's nothing you can change.