MUST CHOOSE ONE GUY!!! Which one would you prefer?

Super Handsome Sexy Guy
Basically the most attractive guy you have ever laid your eyes upon but is a total dumbass and doesn't know anything except for maybe advanced doughnut eating techniques

Super Ugly Smart Caring Guy
Really intelligent, lovely to converse with and really caring, the perfect relationship guy but looks really ugly and hence you have no sexual attraction towards him

YOU HAVE TO CHOSE ONE GUY AND ONE ONLY

because these extreme polar opposite option questions are my favourite

• Super Handsome Sexy Guy
  • Super Ugly Smart Caring Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Id like person b more becuase looks aren't all that important to me. A guys mind is his most attractive trait.

But I also really like doughnuts... Maybe guy b will just buy me doughnuts and I can develop the advanced doughnut techniques. XD

What Girls Said 4

• Tough question! Hopefully it's true what they say " love is blind". The dumb good looking man would be fun at first but eventually I would bore of him. I'll have to go with the ugly one.

• I chose b, because in the past there have been guys that I never found attractive, but once I found out that they were really smart for some treason they were instantly attractive to me- plus a nice guy is very important. Also, if I love the guy I will see him as attractive and overlook the other things.

• I've dated plenty of guys like the first one. It always ends badly. I'd definitely prefer a caring guy who can hold a conversation. It's nice to talk about something other than his looks or his workout.

• I picked the first one not because he is sexy but because with the second one How the heck is the relationship going to work if there is no sexual attraction? I think with the second one I would be a really good friend with and the first one would be fling unless he wants to become a total sub! But I normally don't care about the look but the sexual attraction more, even if the guy is not so good looking the pull is very important for me and let's not forget the understanding.

What Guys Said 2

• bahahaa! how could any girl turn down "advanced donut eating techniques" xD

• Wow 10/10 question Anon bra this is totally not one sided😒😒😒😒��