My little bro walked in on me?

my bro walked in on me making out with my boyfriend and he stood there a couple of minutes before i noticed him i yelld at him to get out we were in my room the next day my dad invited my boy friend over and guess what he asked about our relationship everything went well after he went home and then my dad started yelling at me he seemed really upset how much do you think he's upset and then my older brother who got his girlfriend pregneat at my age 16 yelled at me too my mom never said a thing. how mad do you think they were and what should i do and my mom wants me to go on birth control what should i comment what i should do if you need more info on the situation dont be afraid to ask

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's a big deal. everyone knows fathers expect more from their daughters than their sons. I think your dad over reacted. but to be on the safe side you should probably let them know when your boyfriends comes over and keep the door open.

What Guys Said 2

• You should probably go on birth control. That's better than cutting you off from your boyfriend...

• Don't people us proper punctuation anymore? Did you just text all of that?

What Girls Said 2

• I would just let it blow over, I can't know how mad they were because I don't know them, but they are probably just worried because of what happened with your brother. Also maybe hang out in the living room or something where they can see you, it will make them more comfortable

• just try talking to them. tell them what your intentions are with your bf. and just try to be grown up about it.