What do people want on tinder? what does this guy want from me?

I met this guy on tinder 1 month ago. Throughout the month, we had some real dates like going out for lunch/dinner or watching movies with his roommates at his dorm. We also had sex once last weekend on Valentine's day. He seems like a really nice guy and we keep texting each other everyday. He wants to meet again this weekend and apparently it will involve sex. So, like what do you think he wants from me? Is this thing might be real or is he just trying to hookup?
we are both in college, but different ones. He is a sophomore and I'm a senior. I think if we meet in real life, I would have more confident. But because we met on tinder, i think he might not want to make it serious. Please help me and thank you:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard it's mainly for hookups but people said the same for okcupid yet I went to a wedding where the 2 met on OKC so you never know.

What Guys Said 4

• It's too early for it to be 'serious' yet anyway, why not just enjoy yourself and see where it goes? Or do you insist on a commitment to there eventually being a commitment?

• Since you already put out to him, It's hard to say what he is really after. Now, You won't really know. Had you waited and he still stuck around, Then that might be a clue that he is relationship oriented.

• thanks. so what should I do now? should I just see him in public locations?

• To me, I would just hang back. The fact that you too hooked up so soon, You could be another notch in his bed post. So if you want to really check your standing, Let him make the next move and don't be so quick to say yes to bed. If you hold out on him, You will see if he's willing to stick around and build a relationship with you. If he starts flinging with another, You will then know that you were nothing more than a part of his sexual conquest.

• The people I know mostly use it for hookups but there have also been people how started dating on tinder. You should just ask him.

• Well if you're already having sex with him. He might find you pretty easy that's not always good if you actually want to be in a relationship but other than that. Its all up to you.

• LOL i never get why girls think that guys have feeling for them when they sleep with them on the first date lol. all it means is that you're easy

• okay, so we had sex on our fourth date, is that still too soon?

What Girls Said 1

• People use that app for sex only