Should I own Up To My Behavior?

I dated a girl for a month. 5-6 dates. She was definitely into me and we had an awesome connection. She even treated me a couple of times on dates. Last two dates I moves. The first time I asked her if she wanted to have sex when things were getting hot. She said she wanted to wait. She was all smiles and laughing that night. We had a good time talking and she said she liked me. Second time around things were even hotter. We were all over each other. I asked again in the heat of the moment and said she wanted to wait. I told her it was ok and I would wait. She said she was sorry with a guilty look and i told her she didn't have to be. After that she jumped on me and was all over me. Two days later she told me she wasn't ready for a relationship and was scared. I realized I may have pressured her and felt bad. I like her.. I said I would wait. Three weeks passed and i shot her a text today and asked how she was doing. She was short and said.. pretty good really busy. She took a few hours to resp. Is she wanting me to own up to my behavior?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've messed around with a girl like this once, she turned out to be manipulative and left me for another guy because i was under her spell. she may be messing around with another guy but there is no guarantee of it. if there is another guy then you are probably number two. what is there to be afraid of? its only been a month anyway, dont rush things so soon. just be calm and don't over think it as love or her being afraid. if I've learned one thing about women its that if there is another guy texting her, then you should just do your own thing and not worry about it. if she wants commitment she will spend time with you or ask," what are we?" the girl i messed around with had multiple guys trying to win her over and she went after me because i wasn't trying to prove to her that i could love her or always be there for her. while these other guys would shower her with attention she would always come to me instead of them. she once had a date with a guy who would constantly text her 24/7 and be super nice to her but canceled on him and had sex with me that night. your not dating her yet so you don't really have to be there for her yet. let her come to you. also i never ask for sex, if your in the moment then you jump on it.

• Here's the thing.. i tried the first time and she stopped me and said she wasn't ready. She likes to get to know guys before that. That's why I asked the second time. She text me more than I did her. She gave me a hard time about my length of time to respond. See.. that's why I'm searching my head. But I gave her an open door to talk.. and she blew me off.

• also having your own options when it comes to women will help you not worry about this chick so much. I've been flirting with a couple of girls and one of them already wants commitment ( less than a month of knowing each other). and the manipulative girl is trying to get me to like her again but its too late for her, i only see her as a friend. if i where to go back to the manipulative one she would see that im desperate for her and lose her interest as soon as i got it back. just hanging around waiting for her is a little pathetic in of itself.

• I probably shouldn't have said it the way I did.. but she gets the point. She could have told me, "well hey this is what's going on.." or "Hey it was this.." But she left me in the dark. When she broke it off with me she went from, "Hey I'm not ready for a relationship you're an awesome guy I thought I was ready.. blah blah." But when I said.. alright that's fine. She opened up to, "I'm sorry I'm scared.. I don't feel on your level.. I don't know you well enough to like you like you like me.. yada yada." Which means she was toying with my brain.. but i just left it as I understand. I never asked for commitment.. hell.. I never mentioned Valentine's day and it was less than 2 weeks away, haha. But I think she got the hint that I wanted to build a relationship. But I know she will be back.. but her door is closed.

What Girls Said 4

• You didn't do anything wrong, you both participated in the behaviour. She has just lost interest, she isn't waiting for anything.

• i would if i were you..

• She's very attracted to you, but things take time

• Just weird.. i owned up to my mistake and said.. i didn't feel pressured or anything and just left it at that. I said.. ok.. i just thought I would own up to it. No resp. Weirdest situation I've ever been in.

• After she told me she didn't feel pressured or anything I said.. ok... i just wanted to own up to what I did. Didn't bother asking if she wanted to start over and take things slow. I was going to let it slowly progress to that. She didn't respond to me. Just doesn't make any sense. Seems like she's afraid to tell me something. If she's scared to commit.. she should just tell me rather than being weird.

• Well.. Let things run their course, if she's interested she'll take the initative.

• You didn't really do anything wrong. I think she just wasn't feeling it.

What Guys Said 1

• No I think she's just really busy.. not like you forced yourself on her. Maybe she's thinking about how things went and considering she does want to wait and you did get all hot and heavy she is trying to stay away to not be put in that position again