Guys, which would you rather?

Ok, you have to choose one:

-watch a chick flick

-go shopping all day

-get a mani-pedi with us

-sit in awkward silence for 10 hours

and death is not an option.

Most Helpful Guy

• whats the difference between the awkward slience and the mani-pedi?

both seem pretty awkward to me

What Guys Said 6

• id watch a chick flick with you but id fall asleep in sometime between the first 2 and the first 5 mins on the movie..

id go shopping all day for sure..

i wouldn't get a mani or pedi because my nails are natural french tips.. no joke.. don't ask me how or why because I don't know haha.. people think I get em done but I obviously dont..

id sit in awkward silence for 10 hours if I had some food in between.. but I can doze off right?

yea I wouldn't have chose death anyway -__-

• I hate shopping and probably hold the world record for getting in and out of a shop in under an hour. I certainly wouldn't want to sit in silence. Skeptical about the mani-pedi thing. Of the options you have listed, I would probably want to watch a chick flik where I can sit comfortably and perhaps cuddle up with the one I love.

• Chick Flicks are chill,

as long as they're not those man-hating lifetime movies that take ten hours to air because there's a commercial break every 3 minutes.

• The chick flick is definitely the lesser evil. Its the shortest and I wouldn't have to do anything except sit there and watch.

• -get a mani-pedi with us

• Watch a chick flick I suppose-

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a girl, I hate all those things. HOnestly, if you want to go on a date with a guy, make it fun for him. I"m not saying go to a sports game or something like that but definitely something neutral. My boyfriend and I always go on walks, through the woods, around town. It's a fun little thing, holding hands, talking, you can learn a lot about each other, get a lot closer, and even stop and make out for a bit if you get the chance. If you're bent on staying in the house, and you want to watch a movie, there are plenty of fantastic movies that are not chick flicks. Go for a straight up comedy, not a romance thing but something basic, Little Miss Sunshine, for example.

If this is a serious question, and these are the options you're giving yourself and your significant other/potential significant other then you need to rethink things. If he's into that stuff, great, but chances are he's not, so think of something that he would like to do, otherwise you may just come off as a b*tch.

• No, this isn't a serious question- just for fun kind of thing. I'm not really into any of those things either (a chick flick is ok every once in a while) and my boyfriend and I usually go hiking or dirtbike riding or something fun like that.

• hahaha gotta say you make me laugh (:

good question tho

• this is hilarious! good question! love the death part, I must say

• I don't even want to do any of those things, boring. I wouldn't want to bring a guy shopping with me.