What to say to a boy for the first time ever?

There's this boy in my class and I think he's cute but I'm kind of too shy to talk to him. I don't even know what I should say...

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say "hi I'm..." And then talk about something that's relevant around you two. If you're at school you can ask "what do you think of this class" or "I like your backpack." I wouldn't talk about things outside of your immediate surroundings until conversation matures to that point.

What Guys Said 4

• sit next to him and play with your hair a bit, ask him what the prof. said, or if you could look at his notes at the end of class,
    smile say thank you and good bye, next time you have class keep sitting next to him

• People already sit next to him & he doesn't sit in the same seat all of the time lol

• sit in front of him or behind him and kick his seat, or turn around and say hello, smile and play with your hair!

• Lol ok thanks

• The best thing to say to a boy for the first time ever is "hi".

• Aren't u talken about meh baby 😉

• Say hi, introduce yourself..

What Girls Said 1