Let's vote. Do you succeed in a friends with benefits situation or does it fail eventually?

Strictly YOUR feelings, not the other party. Can YOU have continuous non committed sex or do you eventually get feelings? Maybe you lied to yourself and had feelings from the start and hoped to change someone's mind. Vote, feel free to comment.

• I am a girl, quite happy with No Strings Attached sex
  • I am a girl, I cannot maintain an NSA relationship. I get feelings.
  • I am a guy. Perfectly happy with NSA sex.
  • I am a guy, can't maintain NSA sex. I develop feelings.
  • I don't engage in NSA sex but want to see the results.

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted E. As a matter of policy, I never have sex outside of a committed relationship. So that rules out Friends with Benefits!

• Wow thanks for selecting mine as the most helpful opinion! Didn't expect that!

• I feel the same way. Interesting to me that some men feel thus way, too.

• Of course, not all men would place prioritize sex over everything else. I just happen to be among those who don;t!

What Guys Said 5

• It's been my observation that most NSA sex doesn't end well. Then again, most intimate and emotional relations I've seen don't end well, either.

• I could do friends with benefits and would probably be okay with that until another man showed interest in her. Contrary and shallow. I know.

• I have had many NSA sex partners. Only once did it evolve into a personal connection. The rest have stayed as sex partners. I have 4 different ones right now.

• I didn't have friends with benefit and I dont have and I will not have I dont like it at all

• I don't have friends with benefits , n not looking for friends with benefits .

• Yeah, I am not into it either. Took me four months to realize someone was only using me that way, as soon as I did I cut him off and deleted him from everywhere.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't engage myself with such pointless relationships - but if I did, my feelings wouldn't be the ones getting hurt.

• Sometimes you just need sex. It will be easier with someone you already know and feel comfortable with telling what you like or don't like

• I have one.. Its complicated. I have feelings and have strong reason to believe he more then likes me too. The longer 2 people are in it the harder it can be if you both care about each other. We didn't intend to have our feelings grow but they did.

• I didn't catch feelings. I got bored, he started to turn me off so I ended it.