I need a way to forget my boss. Help?

I have liked my boss for a couple of months, he is attractive ans sweet and caring about me specially. He is taken and has a kid, but it's hard to forget him because he flirts with me all the time.
I need ways to forget him, because I'm at the point that I day dream about him, WITH me. Hellppp!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, as someone who's made forgetting a hobby, you'd think I could help with this. But I forgot what I was going to say--- HA! no but seriously, if you're always around him you're not going to forget. Instead of forgetting him, remember that you don't want to be "the other woman." And no amount of coquetry will subdue you.

What Guys Said 2

• then quit from your job and find another job... why not?

• keep it polite and professional and just a little impersonal... If he asks you, lie about having a boyfriend... That should take the wind out of his sails

What Girls Said 2

• I'd quit my job if I were you but that's just me. If he keeps flirting with you remind him that he's married and it's not professional to flirt with you in your work environment. You should demand him to stop doing it. Also, you should start dating other people.

• I hace a Boyfriend, who I love... But my boss is there all The time. I can't quit my Job for sure I love it there... He is not my only boss. I have many... But that one makes me feel different. And I hate that.

• If you want your boss, you don't really love your boyfriend. You're mocking him by being with him. He doesn't deserve that.

• just quit your job and find another one