Guys- would this ruin the way you saw your girlfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been officially dating for 7 months. After a really awful week, I went out with my roommates and drank way too much tequila. I don't drink very often but I was in pretty rough shape so they called my boyfriend to take me home.
He's never seen me stupid drunk before and I'm a very modest person but when we were driving home he had to pull over so I could throw up. When we got home, I threw up for at least five hours. I also cry when I throw up.
He was really nice and he held my hair and rubbed my back the whole time but I'm nervous he won't want to be with me anymore or that he'll think I'm a gross person after seeing me throw up.

Guys, have you seen your girlfriends throw up and did it ruin things for you? How do I make it up to him and apologize?

Most Helpful Girl

• You've probably heard this expression "if he can't handle you through the bad times, he doesn't deserve the good times"

Basically, do you even want to be with a man who you think would dislike you after seeing you throw up and cry? I mean if you ever want kids with this man, he's going to have to see a lot worse and a lot more crying and probably screaming from pain!
    In other words, who cares! If he's disgusted and chooses to not be with you anymore after that, than he's shallow and not worth your time to begin with!

What Guys Said 3

• Occasionally we all make bad choices. The key is whether you make poor choices all the time. If this was a once in a blue moon thing…. then you are okay. He will still like/love you even though you were drunk. I’m guessing that the way he responded, being so caring and gentle with you, he felt sorry. Maybe he understood what you were going through. I mean we all occasionally drink too much. This shouldn’t affect your relationship as long as you don’t get drunk too often and if it does then he clearly isn’t the right guy for you.

• If he rubbed your back and held your hair... he realizes you're human... Just don't do that often

• Nah your good. Just dress cute the next day and give him a warm welcome for helping you out.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey at least you called him to take care of you instead of going home with someone else. I'm sure he was just thankful to have you home safe. I have panic attacks when I puke, and it freaks me out really bad. I've only thrown up three times since my boyfriend and I have started datin but each time he's sympathetic, takes care of me and let's me know it's ok. It sounds like your boyfriend is the same way.

• The first time I met my boyfriend's dad+girlfriend I had a little bit too much of a mixture of drinks to drink, and ended up throwing up all over their front porch. (this wasn't even one month into the relationship).
    What did my boyfriend do? Laugh. I mean, he helped me out at first, cleaned it up etc. but in the end…we just laugh about it. and he still brings it up all the time.

• I don't think seeing you throw up will affect his opinion of you