Dating girl wants to move in together?

So I've been dating this girl for about 2 years anways she said that she wants to move in together... She said that most people do if they have been daing for 2 years. Is that true or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Look some people do, i have friends who moved in and got married after a year, and others who have been together for seven and just moved in together. It all depends on your situation, for a lot of young people that don't want to move back home or stay living with parents, moving in together is the only financial option cause you can't afford to do it alone. Some people have room mates which can make it harder to have alone time with your bf/gf, but really it comes down to are you ready for it? Cause it means sharing your stuff, your space and sometimes your freakin freedom. So be sure it's what you want, and don't worry about what other people do.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter if it is true or not. I would think that couples would take this step around this point in a relationship, but the level of commitment and comfort and the general state of the relationship have to all be cohesive. With that being said, I feel, u have to do what u feel is best for u. Sounds to me like u r a little unsure at this point weather or not to move in together. So to me, I feel u may not be completely ready. Don't let her pressure u either. Just simply tell her u r not ready and don't want to damage the relationship u have. It may not be the best thing for her to hear but it's raw & honest. I don't know what woman wouldn't appreciate that.

• Dont do it.

What Guys Said 2

• Some do it before that. Some after.
    There is no specific time. It's whether the two people feel comfortable enough to do it.

• I wreckin you buckle up its gone be a bumpy ride home