Is there a personality type known as: funny but shy?

What I mean is someone who likes to joke around people with his humor of choice (maybe WW2 of history jokes) but doesn't like to tease or play sarcastic games with people.

I can make almost any girl laugh with my situational humor and modify jokes of the US navy during WW2 to make sense today like: "Plenty of fish in the sea, make sure they're not bad (torpedoes)."

I'm just very shy when it comes to touching a girl or making an intimate move. I don't like to tease people because I take things personally and can't respond to a perceived insult with a playful comment.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah it's possible, I know quite a few people like that and I actually find guys with that sort of personality really attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• Oh my god. This is me. I have my own sense of humor. I'm kind of shy. And I don't laugh at other peoples sense of humor. I've never touched a girl. And I never ever say anything mean to my friends even as a joke because I don't want to hurt their feelings. I'm generally the nice guy. And I'm not too good with girls. But I love sarcasm.