Why do Hispanic girls prefer Black men?

I'm Black and I have a Hispanic girlfriend and I think the reason why Hispanic girls prefer Black men over Hispanic men is because we are damned irresistible, charming, social, smart, handsome, romantic and so on. I have met many Hispanic girls who said they would never date a Hispanic man. So yes, tell me what you think? Why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not have the answer to your question.

I do have questions for you and that is why do you care? Do you have something against Hispanic men? Are you prejudiced against Hispanic men? Do you think you have something that a Hispanic man does not have? Does your skin color immediately elevate you to being 'superior' to a Hispanic man?

The traits you have listed are not race specific, all races of men and ethnicities have these traits, some men more so than others.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you just answered your own question :]

• I like your screen name very fitting for Iceland. How cold is it now?

• Thanks :)
      It's okay now, but it's going to be -16c° tomorrow :S

• Not to sound racist but.. Yea Right!

What Guys Said 2

• Because you have big jackhammer.. Man you rock.. Blondes would kidnapp you !!!

• I'm Hispanic and my girlfriend is Hispanic and she dislikes Black men. Charming? Handsome? And romantic? Now that is just false. And I don't know how an aggressive ape-looking person with a low IQ level can be "irresistible.."