I am 19 and i've never had a boyfriend?

i mean plenty of guys have asked me out and talk with me and everyone tells me how "pretty" I am but I've never been kissed before or dated anyone before and everyone tells me i'm too picky, is it bad that i'm this way? sometimes i wish i had a bf but other times i'm glad i don't.. whenever i hang out with my best friend and her bf they always tease me about it and because i've never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy will that make me undesirable

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, I'm 28 and I've never had a girlfriend, kissed, held hands, had sex. No i don't live under a rock and I'm a very handsome guy. I just don't agree with girls in my area and how picky they are and how I feel they overlook me for other guys.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope. Maybe you are too picky. Whatever. You just haven't met a guy who is worth your time. You will eventually. Cuz I doubt you wanna be that weird old lady with like 75 cats. So you'll meet a dude eventually :)

• Well, how picky are you? What are your requirements?

• "plenty of guys have asked me out"

Then you have no problem.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you want a boyfriend or not? Cause if you don't most guys sence that and back off but if you do dlirt your butt off with everyone and gets few nibbels then pick the one you want the most.