If your partner started to gain a lot of weight would you still love them?

Just wondering if your partner gained a lot of weight overtime, not necessarily gigantic, but maybe still overweight, would you still love them and want to be with them? I'm not overweight whatsoever im just curious.

• No, I would become less attracted to them and maybe even dump them
  • I'd still love them
  • Maybe, if it was just a little weight gain
  • I have no idea

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have ever been truly in love with a person, you know that weight has nothing to do with the love u have for him/her. To simply fall out of love with someone because they gained weight makes me question if you were truly in love to begin with.

What Guys Said 7

• It would be a sign of immense disrespect to me and our relationship. I take very good care of myself, and, if anything, I take even more care to look good when I have someone specifically to look good for. If she doesn't have the same attitude, it's as much a personality problem as a looks problem.

• I fell in love with them as they were... they're turning into someone else.

www.returnofkings.com/.../...1492b9c3ac8a92e1f.jpg

Even Marge Simpson found herself losing attraction for Homer when he went over 300lbs.

• there's two versions of this...

women. would you still love your man if he quit his job and decided to watch tv all day?

because a woman letting herself go is doing the same. if she deliberately ruins her attractiveness... what is she good for?

fitness is important for me, and should be for any girl i date... i would dump a girl that went kelly clarkson on me.

• My girlfriend has been with me 2 years and I've gained a lot of weight ahah not badly but it is noticable and she hasn't changed so I'm guessing she wouldn't care, but I am going to lose the weight in a couple of months ahha

• Yes I would I would just try and get her to lose weight.

• No pro if little bit but if she become too fat I will lost interest in her unless she's sick and bcoz she sick she gained weight

but if she gained weight just bcoz she eat what she want I think I will lose my interest slowly

• Maybe if it wasn't too much, but if she put on too much weight I'd lose my physical attraction towards her and I think I'd want to just be friends

What Girls Said 2

• Yep! I get a nice big teddy bear to cuddle with. Still, If it gets way out of hand, I would be concerned about his health and would want him to lose some weight... But I would still love him.

• Love them yes I would..

But be still attracted to them maybe it depends like would gaining weight change there attitude or there life style? Is so it would make me less attracted to him then...