Is two months a long time to wait for somone?

Is two months a long time to not see somone if you are exclusive with Eachother and not pursuing anyone else? Is it long enough to avoid cheating on that person? I need help :(

• Two months is not a long time you should be faithful
  • Two months is a long time to be exclusive with somone you won't see
Okay due to the overwhelming amount of votes i wanted to say thank you all for ur votes and insight on a tough time in my life right now. I think we'll both make it. Basically I think I'm the only one that could fuck this up but at the same time I don't want to be so much to blame or naive to the mutualness of a relationship. She's a great catch tho I just don't wanna lose her nd that's why I'm so bothered damn this shit got me feeling things never felt before

Most Helpful Guy

• its a long time in general. whats going on

• Hey man thanks for the response , me and this girl really like Eachother she wants to date and I said I'd rather just be exclusive until she comes back then we can talk about dating. I just get bothered by he distance and it's hard to communicate sometimes. She does call and text me everyday though.. what you thinking?

• if she is willing and keeps up with contact then I would say all is good, don't really worry about it. just make her happy and make yourself happy in the process.

• thanks buddy

What Girls Said 2

• If you would like to show respect for this person, there needs to be some sort of agreement between the both of you to continue seeing each other or to break it off. If you decide to see someone else without telling them, this will bring drama to your relationship.

• Personally, I would be upset if i was seeing a guy for two months or more and then he told he had got with someone else during that time. However, it would depend on how much I liked him.

• I feel as if girls are comfortable with the time and distance but Im young and horny :( what do you suggest I do

What Guys Said 3

• due, people go years without seeing each other, or at least maybe once or twice a year. From experience, 2 months is a walk in the park.

• if you can't hold it anymore... you can always break-up ;-)

• I spent 10 years behind bars and my girl waited for me the whole time! A few months can hurt but yes you can people wait years. Think military spouses and prison loves. These things happen.