I have a crush... He's married... And is 12 years older than me, but is cute as hell. What the fuck do I do?

I KNOW its' wrong, I KNOW I shouldn't! But he's just gorgeous. And every time I see him, I get so happy. I get so giddy, and when he talks I just embarrass myself and make a fool of myself and babble about nothing and I just get so lost for words...

Most Helpful Guy

• well he's already married so you can't do much. you can try making a move (bee-tee-dubs im not being serious with this suggestion) but he's most likely gonna shoot you down and remain loyal to his wife.

• What if he starts flirting with me, though?

• As a knee-jerk reaction (to anyone), I'd flirt back.. l:

• fair enough. well you said it yourself you already know the right thing to do. you already know its right so just head in that direction without even thinking about it. don't try and rationalize this situation or else you seriously may just mind fuck yourself and start seeing things that really aren't there and should never be.

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to a trusted friend who is willing to help. Avoid this guy. Block his number. Get off social media. Seriously you sound like a kitten that has first discovered catnip. It cannot end well. Just. Don't.

What Girls Said 3

• You do nothing, he's married. Utilize some self-control and find someone who is single. It will easier if you avoid any and all contact with him.

• Do you really want to be the other women if for some reason he does decide to be an asshole?

• Try and look for negative things about him, everyone has negative things about him, and look for guys who are better than him. What ever you do though do not develop anything more than a crush.

• I'm trying so hard not to, I really am!! It is so damn difficult. And he is so damn nice. And I just... ARGH :(

• Oh wow that sucks

• Yeah.. It really does suck! :( It's so difficult for me to hide from it! It just makes my crush so much more!